Nava Systems provides hands-on training courses in CCTV and general surveillance systems installation and maintenance
After training, course members will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of how a closed circuit television system operates.
- Recognise problems that can occur during installation.
- Install, set up and maintain
- Cameras and Lenses
- The Cabling System
- Switching Units
- Test and locate faults on the above units.
- Cables and signal transmission
- Closed Circuit Television Block Schematic
- The individual blocks in detail
- Setting up equipment for the best performance
- Installation Faults
- Safety when servicing units
- Pattern Generator, Setting Up and Use
- Equipment servicing and fault location